Powerful By Design.
Put your hands on the wheel of a Mustang and you feel one thing above everything else: power. With four engines to choose from, the new Mustang is designed to overwhelm the senses with its pulse-raising torque and legendary roar. Make no mistake – the Mustang is engineered for pure exhilaration.
The available 2.3L EcoBoost® engine – a marvel of power and efficiency.**
- 310 horsepower*
- 320 lb.-ft. of torque*
*Tested with 93-octane fuel.
**EPA-estimated rating of 21 city/32 hwy/25 combined mpg, available 2.3L EcoBoost auto Fastback. Actual mileage will vary. Class is High-Power Sports Cars.
Precise handling and control
The front and rear suspension systems work together to provide precise handling and control.
- Fully independent rear suspension
- Double-ball-joint front suspension
- Pitch control during hard acceleration and hard braking
- Reduction of body roll improves the overall feel and ride vs. the previous generation.
Winning has always been a part of its DNA.
- The 2016 Mustang* was among the 48 vehicles, across 13 classes of automobiles, to be named a Consumers Digest Best Buy** recommendation for the 2016 model year. And, boasting strong residual values, a low fair purchase price and low maintenance cost, the 2016 Mustang GT captured Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com 5-Year Cost to Own Award.† The award recognizes the lowest estimated out-of-pocket expense drivers are likely to incur beyond the initial vehicle purchase price.
- *Including Mustang V6 Fastback, EcoBoost® Fastback, V6 Convertible, EcoBoost Premium Fastback, GT Fastback, EcoBoost Premium Convertible, GT Premium Fastback, GT Premium Convertible.
**The Best Buy Seal and other licensed materials are registered certification marks and trademarks of Consumers Digest Communications LCC, used under license. For award information, visit ConsumersDigest.com.
†2016 model-year vehicle’s projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit kbb.com.